And Surrounding Areas
Your home is probably the biggest purchase you will make. Be sure you have all the facts before making the investment.
Property Inspection Services Offered:
- Easy to read, comprehensive computer-generated reports with color photos, delivered on-site in most cases.
- Full consultation with the inspector to personally review the report – including walking through the building, pointing out findings and answering your questions.
- A verbal summary is given with diplomacy as we understand that the buying or selling of a home is a very personal and important transaction.
- Unbiased and detailed reporting per ASHI and CREIA standards.
- We do property inspections only and do not profit from any needed repairs.
- Prompt and personal attention with courteous and professional service.
- Get your questions answered in a timely manner before, during and after the inspection.
- Our inspectors have over 40 years of experience combined with both residential and commercial inspections.
- Weekend and late afternoon appointments are also available.
- We carry Errors and Omissions Insurance plus general liability.
We want you to have the best home inspection possible.
We tell our prospective clients to be sure that any inspector they choose is a member of either American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) or California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA) and that he has the experience and background to perform your inspection under the guidelines of these associations.
Alliance Inspections performs every general visual inspection under the guidelines of the CREIA and ASHI with emphasis on the 5 major systems of the structure – the roof, foundation, plumbing, electrical and the heating and air. We inspect the interiors as well as the exteriors such as: garages, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, balconies, decks, pool/spa equipment, built-in appliances, gutters, water heaters, crawl spaces, attics and more. We provide recommendations on maintenance and prioritize which areas are in most need of repair.
Location, location, location…
Alliance Inspections travels all over Greater Los Angeles and adjacent cities, from Canyon Country to the Beach Cities; from Monrovia to Simi Valley and beyond. Feel free to contact us at (818) 353-2885 to ask about an inspection in your area.